Thorvin is seeking an energetic, motivated Junior Inside Sales Representative to support dealers and customers.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Build and maintain a knowledge base to become an expert on Thorvin Electronics products and services
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects.
- Perform effective online presentations and demonstrations to prospects
- Inside sales experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong phone presence and experience with cold calling
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools. I.e.: team viewer
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Bilingual in French would be considered an asset but not a necessity.
- A technical aptitude is a great necessity
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations
- A degree or diploma from a post secondary institution is a qualifying factor.
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to e-mai their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org